Friday, September 13, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Coral Summer Wedding

Fall is hands down my favorite season. So much so that just last week my mom expressed how surprised she was that I didn't decide to have a Fall wedding. She joked that it was because I didn't want to wait until Fall 2014, but in all honesty I've just always imagined having a Spring wedding. I envisioned my favorite color (yellow) and my favorite flower (white daisy), playing a large role in the theme, and both of those elements are very "Spring-y". Not only that, but there's just something about the fresh Spring air and the flowers in bloom after a long, cold, Michigan winter that just shouts "New Beginning". A fresh start for the weather and a fresh start for a relationship. And that's why I we decided on a Spring wedding. ;)

Now just because a Spring wedding was for us, doesn't mean I haven't drooled over my fair share of other seasonal weddings. So I wanted to create a type of inspiration board with different color palettes and ideas for weddings in all four seasons. Although Fall inspired this post originally, I'm going to start with Summer. After all, we do technically have a little over a week left until Summer is officially over, and also, I don't like doing things out of order. So I bring to you some of my favorite images of weddings occurring between the months of June and September. If I were to have a Summer wedding (and an unlimited budget), I'm guessing my wedding would look a lot like these photos.

Color Palette: Coral, Orange & Yellow with Gold Accents


Flowers


Absolutely love the purple and green as complimentary colors, as well


 

In LOVE with the gold details here..

 

Desserts

 My kind of dessert! Such a cute idea for a Summer reception.

 

Venues

Loving the outdoor and tented settings 

String lights are the perfect touch to these outdoor venues

 

Centerpieces & Table Settings
 



 

 Stationary

 

Decor

 
 

Attire

Love these mismatched Bridesmaids dresses

If I had a Summer wedding it would be on a beach; these light and flowy dresses are perfect for a beach wedding



Without a doubt I would be able to plan my own Summer wedding in a snap, as I absolutely love these ideas and color scheme for a summertime soirée. Perhaps these photos will serve as inspiration for your own big day. :)

Thank you so much for reading and have a fabulous weekend!
xoxox Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment